THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It Finally happened...Lexie lost her 1st tooth!

Alexis came home from school Wednesday all smiles but with one thing missing...A TOOTH! Her front baby tooth that is, the one we been waiting for few weeks now.
Just say, since Alexis realized she had a loose tooth she was afraid to eat, sleep or do certain activities because she was afraid it would either bleed to death or she would end up swallowing it. For awhile there it was a very dramatic thing for my 5 year little girl. But this particular day she says her tongue pushed it out as she was playing at the center stations in her classroom. She was sent to the nurses office where the nurse helped her take care of it further and she got a neat tooth necklace of it to store her baby tooth until she got home. I asked her if she bleed a lot she goes no, only a little bit. I told her I was proud of her and also told her, "I told you it won't be so bad, so you know what to expect next time huh?" Now she is freaked out she is going to loose all her teeth all at once lol, poor kid.

Oh I should mention that the tooth fairy did come and give her 4 quaters and at her surprise it also equalled to a dollar! So you can imagine I had a happy 5 yr old on my hands. ;)
She even said to me, that she heard the tooth fairy come but could not see her because she was invisible lol. ;)

Here are some pics of her toothless smile snd her baby tooth before the tooth fairy took it:



0 comments: