THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 1, 2012

A new beginning for us...sorry that we been MIA

First of all, I want to apologize to my followers for being away for long on this blog but so much has happened in my daughter's and my life that it is not funny. Just say I got married on July 3, 2010, but now I am in the mids of getting a divorce due to the fact my so-called husband decided to touch my daughter inappropriately and then started to lie and cheat, so I pretty much had it with him. My Daughter is now 10 years old in 5th grade in a new school. She is going to the new school due to her old school closing down because of financial reasons in the school district. She is okay with the new school since most of her friends went with her. As for me nothing exciting going on yet for me. However, we do have another new family addition and she is a kitten named Luella Precious Nova. We got her when she was a month old. A neighbor had some kittens and needed too get rid of them so Alexis came home with this small black thing and pretty much came to me and said "Please Mommy" over and over again with puppy dog eyes. I was just too hard to say no to her, especially when she had me hold her too LOL. "Lulu" is now 8 weeks old and definitely a part of our hearts now. So anyways, that's our update for now and I will try to keep this blog updated more too.

0 comments: